Disability Advice Centre
We provide free, confidential and impartial information, advice and advocacy on all aspects of disability, to people with disabilities, their families and carers as well as health and social care professionals.
A4U offers it's services to people in the Telford & Wrekin Council and Shropshire County Council areas.
- Advice on benefits and claims and help with form filling for all ages, including children
- Community Legal Service specialist legal aid support
- Specialist advice on welfare benefits, community care, debt and housing issues
- Act as an alternative office for The Pension Service
- Advice and Advocacy to challenge Department for Work and Pensions, HM Revenue and Customs, Care in the Community, Social Security Commissioner decisions and representing at tribunals
- Advice on appealing against Blue Badge decisions
- Support services: Counselling, Foot Health Care